Wonder what you would find if you frisked today’s hip-hop songs?
Answer: A lot of songs that name drop President Obama.
Since I am a huge hip-hop fan, I randomly came up with the idea to list all the hip-hop songs I come across that name drop the President, Haha. If you have a song that is not on my list, feel free to leave a comment with the song title and artist below… Thanks and enjoy!
- Black Eyed Peas – “Showdown” | Obama, no drama.
- Common – “The People” | Standing in front of the judge with no honor. My raps unite the people like Obama.
- Drake – “Forever” | Kanye West: You would think I ran the world like Michelle’s husband.
- Eminem – “Seduction” | That hater alarm is soundin’ off, that Obama took the bomb from my name… Aww.
- GLC – “Flight School” | I’ll show you Gotham City like I’m Christian Bale. I can be Barack and let you be Michelle.
- Jadakiss – “Why (Remix)” | Common: Why is Bush acting like he trying to get Osama?/Why don’t we impeach him and elect Obama?
- Jay Z – “Jockin’ Jay Z” | I rock wit Obama but I ain’t no politician.
- Jay Z – “One to the Next One” | Drinkin’ quarter waters, I gotta be the best / M.J. at Summer Jam, Obama on the text.
- Jin – “Oppen Letter to Obama”
- Joel Ortiz – “Letter to Obama” | It’s time for a change and the change is Obama.
- Kanye West – “Power” | They say I was the abomination to Obama’s nation. Well, that’s a pretty bad way to start a conservation.
- Kidz In The Hall – “Work To Do (Remix)” | Critics say we can’t, but Barack says we can.
- Lil Wayne – “A Milli (Remix)” | Let the Pistons on that chopper come on cops, I’m kamikaze, drop a rock wit them Obamas.
- Maino – “All The Above” | When I think that I can’t, I envision Obama.
- Nas – “Black President” | On the positive side, I think Obama provides hope and challenges the minds of all races and color to erase the hate.
- Rick Ross – “Veteran’s Day” | 100 mill I accept nothing less. Black Raybans and Obama’s next address.
- Three 6 Mafia – “Lolli Lolli” | Like Barack Obama said yeah it’s time for a change.
- Ti$a – “Obamaway” | This is real and not for play, I’m a vote Obamaway.
- Tony Yayo – “Obama” | Dope bags is stamped Obama.
- Young Jeezy – “My President” | Mr. Black President, yo Obama forreal. They gotta put your face on the five-thousand dollar bill.